This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join award winning Jane Lewis Healthcare in our new Caterham branch in Surrey.
The key activities of the role will include assisting the Branch Manager with all aspects of the day to day running of the branch taking full responsibility in the manager’s absence, business development, recruiting good quality candidates to fulfill current and expanding client demands and the development of new clients via networking events and market research. You will also assist the manager in ensuring that client’s needs are regularly monitored and reviewed. You will meet with existing clients to ensure that high standards of service are maintained. Assisting the manager in ensuring that the branch is fully staffed at all times. Interviewing applicants and processing their applications, and taking detailed booking information from clients to ensure that only suitably experienced and qualified nurses/care workers are contacted and assigned and ensuring the branch is compliant with regulatory requirements.
In order to succeed in this role, applicants will need to have excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and continually review their priorities, and communicate effectively with your colleagues in other branches. In addition, the ability to be innovative, tenacious and resilient in your approach to business development is essential.
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience essential
- Experience of working within the health or social care environment is desirable
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Target focused
- Good team player
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on your own initiative
- Due to the nature of the business a car owner/driver is preferred
Benefits of working for Jane Lewis:
- Competitive salary with London weighting
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5
- Annual profit share scheme
- 20 days holidays plus statutory Bank Holidays
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and highly-service driven business, then we’d love to hear from you.