This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join award winning Jane Lewis Healthcare on a part time basis for 2 days a week in our small and friendly Crewe branch.
The team will supply care staff to clients throughout the area including the NHS, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes. We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise sales and help create new areas of growth.
This role would suit someone who has experience within the healthcare recruitment industry, who has drive and is keen to grow business in a competitive environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual capable of working to targets, exceeding expectations and developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both clients and temporary workers. The successful candidate will have experience of business development and will visit clients to develop new business and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients. You will be confident on the telephone and able to deal with bookings efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers supplied are suitably qualified with the right experience. In summary the successful candidate will be approachable and tenacious with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Main duties include:
- Recruitment of healthcare workers
- Taking client bookings
- Managing staff rotas
- Building client relationships
- Business Development
- Visiting clients
- Carrying out annual appraisals and supervisions of agency staff
- All aspects of compliance
In summary the successful candidate will be confident on the telephone, approachable and tenacious with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience essential
- Experience of working within the health or social care environment is desirable
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Target focused
- Good team player
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on your own initiative
- Due to the nature of the business a car owner/driver is preferred