We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Healthcare Resourcer for both temporary and permanent roles to join our growing Branch in Caterham, Surrey. You’ll be recruiting and ensuring compliance for Nurses and Health Care Assistants to supply to key clients throughout the area including the NHS, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
This role would suit someone who has experience within the recruitment industry, preferably within healthcare. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual capable of working to targets, exceeding expectations and developing and maintaining positive working relationships. You will be confident on the telephone and able to deal with candidates efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers recruited are suitably qualified with the right experience.
- Sourcing candidates using various job boards and social media
- Placing adverts
- Booking appointments for interviews
- Database Management
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within the health or social care environment is desirable
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Proven recruitment experience
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Target focused
- Good team player
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on your own initiative
- Due to the nature of the business a car owner/driver is essential
Benefits of working for Jane Lewis:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5
- Training provided and career development
- 20 days holidays plus statutory Bank Holidays
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and highly-service driven business, then we’d love to hear from you.