Jane Lewis Healthcare is a CQC rated Outstanding business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
The cornerstone of our business is perfectly matching the skills, experience and aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Regional Healthcare Manager covering the South. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven track record of working in Healthcare Recruitment within a commercial environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to develop the business predominantly in the Southern Region, and South Wales with a view to growing the business and proactively raising the profile of Jane Lewis within the area.
- Driving and delivering a high level of sales, spotting trends and implementing sales excellence consistently
- Focussed on compliance with knowledge of CQC/CIW regulations
- Ensuring that sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to grow the business
- Present regular reports to the Directors
- Attend SMT meetings to analyse regions P&L
- Understands the marketplace exploiting all business opportunities
- Significantly increase revenue generation
- KPI setting and measurement of the management teams across multi sites to ensure all branches in the southern region meet sales targets
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a healthcare environment is essential
- Experience of Recruitment
- Able to work under own initiative and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to demonstrate business growth strategies
- Excellent business development experience
- Commercial acumen
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Driver with own vehicle essential
- Excellent IT skills
- NVQ Level 5/Registered Manager (or working towards) desirable
Finally, applicants must be able to demonstrate an empathetic approach and commitment to understanding our clients’ needs.