Medbank is a division of Jane Lewis Healthcare based in Birmingham. Jane Lewis is a CQC rated Outstanding business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
The cornerstone of our business is perfectly matching the skills, experience and aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
About the role
As a member of the management team you will report to the Operations Director. You should be extremely motivated to provide a high quality innovative care service.
Our Birmingham branch currently places circa 3000 hours per week of nursing & healthcare temporary staff into the NHS, Private Care Homes and Hospitals. The office team is made up of eight dedicated members including resourcers, finance, compliance and administration. Within the role you will manage, lead and develop the team to ensure that sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst promoting the highest standards of care and service. You will be motivated by achieving or exceeding performance targets and communicating those targets positively to your staff team, whilst developing and implementing a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the business.
Our healthcare staff are at the heart of what we do, therefore your team will recruit suitable candidates to fulfill current and expanding client demands. The development of new clients via networking events and market research is essential as building a quality team of healthcare employees and support staff are key to the success of this role. You will build solid, long term relationships with your clients and motivate your staff team to provide solutions to their healthcare staffing needs. You will also regularly meet with existing clients to ensure that high standards of service are maintained.
In order to succeed in this role, applicants will need to have the following skills and experience:
· Experience of working within the healthcare environment essential
· Proven strong leadership and management qualities
· Key account management within the Healthcare sector
· Quality assurance management in line with NHS and CQC regulations
· Day to day management of staff team
· Ensure all staff are trained to meet compliance regulations
· Relentlessly motivated to achieve sales
· Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
· Proven recruitment experience
· Excellent planning & organisation skills
· Ability to set and meet challenging targets and drive service performance and improvement
· Commercial acumen
· Ability to generate and build strong relationships
· Strategic business development
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent motivator
· Decision making
· Ability to drive is essential
Benefits of working for Us:
· Competitive Salary
· Car Allowance
· Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30 plus on call escalation duties
· 25 days holidays plus statutory Bank Holidays
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and highly-service driven business, then we’d love to hear from you.