Jane Lewis is the UK’s fastest growing healthcare recruitment & Staffing specialist rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The service we provide has won many prestigious industry awards, which has led to us being regarded as industry leading in the fields of healthcare staffing and recruitment, in addition to being ranked inside the top 75 businesses to work for in the North West.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an interim Payroll Clerk to join our Finance team at our Head Office in Chester. You will provide support in all aspects of payroll and on occasion for other finance team members when required.
This role would suit someone who has had recent experience of payroll and is willing to learn and develop with a desire to expand their career and experience in payroll. Training will be given in the use of Sage payroll and our in-house bespoke system. You must have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and a professional manner.
The successful candidate should have achieved a C grade or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent level qualifications. Good experience working on the computer is essential and must be proficient in working in Excel.
- Inputting timesheets
- Producing invoices
- Raising Purchase Orders, Invoices & Credit notes via SAGE
- Producing Sales graphs from Excel data
- Liaising with clients and staff regarding payment and invoicing
- Assistance with general office administration
- Scanning, filing answering the telephone
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in Payroll
- Experience of Sage Payroll (preferred)
- Data Entry experience essential
- Ability to work towards daily deadlines
- Experience of working under pressure
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and proficient in Excel
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, professional and forward-thinking business and make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you. In return we can offer a competitive salary and excellent training and development opportunities. For more information about the role, please contact Lesley Parker (HR Manager) on 01244 404080, or to apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.