Job: Support Worker
Hours: 40 hours per week
(Contact Heather, Julia or Kim in our Crewe Branch for further information on (01270 303114)
Welcome to Jane Lewis Health and Social Care. We are a highly renowned Care Provider for vulnerable Children & Adults with Support and Healthcare needs in their own home. We build tailored person-centred Care Packages to enable our clients to lead a better quality of life. We would like to hear from health care support workers with a minimum of 6 months experience, who are committed, reliable and have a keen interest in assisting our clients to live as independently as they can be.
What is the role?
- We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join our team and provide support throughout the afternoons and weekends to a 63-year-old gentleman living in his own home
- Support with physiotherapy aims by following the exercise plan
- Full assistance required in all aspects of daily living
- Work with the OT, PHYSIO, SALT Team, and all other professionals, taking on board advise and suggestions.
- Support to become more independent and empower him to be more involved and social.
Our Pay rates vary in each package but range from:
Days: £9.58 – 15.00 per hour
(inclusive of holiday pay, Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays)
As a member of our Core Support Team you can expect benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reliable weekly pay
- Advanced rotas
- Free mandatory training
- Free clinical training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Tracheostomy, Dysphagia, BIPAP & oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel & Bladder management, ventilator – to name just a few!)
- 24/7 out of hours support
- £250 refer friend bonus
If you’re looking for work within Healthcare, with a company who will actively promote your personal and career development – look no further than Jane Lewis Healthcare
Jane Lewis is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants bases on their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview.