Business Manager- Health and Social Care Recruitment (SE Region & Midlands)
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 plus car allowance & performance related bonus
Location: Southern Region based in Surrey or Kent
Jane Lewis Healthcare is a CQC rated Outstanding business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
The cornerstone of our business is perfectly matching the skills, experience and aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
About the role
Part of the Active Care Group, Jane Lewis is a leading temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing business with a nationwide footprint. We are seeking to identify a talented Business manager to drive commercial strategy through our Southern and Midlands region with a base in either Sevenoaks or Caterham. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven track record of working in Healthcare Recruitment within a commercial sales environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director with a view to growing the business and proactively raising the profile of Jane Lewis within the area. The role will include managing new branch openings, setting up and managing a rapid response team, managing key accounts including serving our sister brands within the Active portfolio for all their temporary and permanent staffing requirements and driving business performance and sales.
- Driving and delivering a high level of sales, spotting trends and implementing sales excellence consistently
- Ensuring that sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to grow the business
- Present regular reports to the Directors
- Attend SMT meetings to analyse regions P&L
- Understands the marketplace exploiting all business opportunities
- Significantly increase revenue generation
- KPI setting and measurement of the management teams across multi sites to ensure all branches in the southern region meet sales targets
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a healthcare sales or recruitment environment is essential
- Able to work under own initiative and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to demonstrate business growth strategies
- Excellent business development experience
- Commercial acumen
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Driver with own vehicle essential
- Excellent IT skills
Finally, applicants must be able to demonstrate an empathetic approach and commitment to understanding our clients’ needs.