- Salary £40k – £45k depending on experience
- Office Based Role – Some Travel
- Monday – Friday 9am til 5pm
- Complex Care / Acquired Brain Injury / Epilepsy / Physical & Learning Disabilities
Please call Toni Whitmarsh on 01244 40 40 80 for further information
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Advisor to join a highly renowned Health Care Provider who offer person-centred and specialised supported living for young adults with complex needs, physical and learning disabilities. Their services enable young people with extra care needs to live independently in Residential & Supported Living services.
If you are an experienced Nurse (either General Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse with clinical experience), looking to continue your Clinical Nurse career but in a more strategic role with sociable hours, excellent career development plans – we would encourage you to apply for this vacancy.
This is an office-based role, to provide Management & Leadership skills to a team of Nurse Advisors who offer expert Clinical Nurse advise via phone and email to patients, health care teams and families throughout the region. Nurse Advisor will visit a number of residential units to carry out clinical assessments and reviews. You will also form part of an MDT.
The Core Hours are Monday – Friday 9am til 5pm.
The role will involve:
- Leadership & management of team of Nurse Advisors
- Care Assessments & Support Plans
- Continuing health
- Compliance & Clinical Governance
- Working as part of MDT (Neurologists, Hospitals etc)
- Staff Training
- Care Plan Reviews
- Patients Epilepsy management
- Risk assessments
- Free DBS
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee recognition scheme – cash prizes!
- Refer a friend bonus
- Long service award
- Clear Career progression routes
- Full and continuous training opportunities
APPLY ONLINE for immediate consideration. Alternatively you can contact Toni Whitmarsh on 01244 404080 for further information.