Complex Care for adults & children across the North West and North Wales
The Jane Lewis Complex Care team provides care services to children and adults with complex health and social care needs. Our vision is to make a difference, to enable people, to optimise their potential and to help them enjoy full and rewarding lives.
Our personalised services reflect an individual’s wishes, hopes and expectations at an affordable cost.
Our team is able to:
• Identify immediate needs
• Develop personalised care plans
• Provide concise but comprehensive reports
• Provide support and risk management plans
• Provide programmes of activity to encourage confidence and independence
• Access relevantly qualified professionals and specific expertise
• Provide client-specific in-house training to support workers
Support may include:
• Activities of daily living
• The maintenance and development of new friendships and leisure activities
• Facilitating a return to school, college or employment
• Assisting with the delivery of treatment plans
• Respite care and supported holidays, including abroad
Thanks to the expertise and experience of our dedicated Complex Care professionals we are able to provide a seamless and person-centred service to our clients.
Jane Lewis Complex Care is based in Chester city centre but offers complex care services all over the North West and North Wales.