Job: Support Worker
Location: East Molesey
Hours: Full Time – Days
Pay: £9.00 Per Hour
We are delighted to announce a vacancy on behalf of this reputable Care Establishment in East Molesey. They are looking to recruit Support Workers with high standards of care to join their team.
The 12 Bed home provides accommodation and personal care for older people in a residential area near East Molesey village.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Support worker you will support the client to maximize their strengths and opportunities and to address their needs, you will work directly alongside other support workers in your team as well as under the guidance and direction of the senior mentors.
Provide and maintain high standards by:
- Providing high standards of personal care o service users in your care
- Ensuring that the clients safety and wellbeing is maintained always
- Completing paperwork and documentation as required to a high standard
- Assisting the clients to reach their full potential
- Providing support with assisted technology input under the instruction of professionals
- Monitor and report any changes to the client’s health
- Assist parents with supporting the client’s needs
Full Training will be provided – although experience in Health & Social care would be advantageous.
If you’re looking for work within Healthcare, with a company who will actively promote your personal and career development – look no further!
Jane Lewis is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants on the basis of their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview.