Senior Care Service Manager – RGN / RSCN / RNLD
• Salary £30k – £36K
• Home based with regular travel (Stafford)
• 37.5 Hours Per Week
• 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Excellent pension scheme
• Funded Training
• Clear & precise training & development plans
• Company mobile & laptop
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Service Manager to join a highly renowned National Complex Care Provider. This role would suit a Registered Nurse (RGN / RSCN / RNLD) with at least 2 years post registration experience.
The role is within an Organisation who support people with complex and continuing health care needs. They build person centred Care Packages and are committed to providing the highest quality continuing healthcare in the community. They have a wonderful ethos and excellent standards of care.
We are supporting the Recruitment Campaign for a Senior Care Service Manager to manage a case load of approximately 10 Care Packages in Stafford.
Senior Care Service Manager responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for setting up and supervising care packages for clients assigned to them
• Operate at Senior Manager level
• Ensuring continuity of care for Active Assistance clients through supervision and delivery of the service within their own home in line with Care Quality Commission, company policy and legislative requirements.
Applications encouraged from experienced Nurses (RGN / RSCN / RNLD) looking for an exciting career in management of complex care packages.
Complex Care Packages can include Paediatric Care, Adult Care, Brain Injury Care, Spinal Care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care.
This role forms part of a Clinical Management team within a respected company who will actively promote your personal and career development.
Register your interest by applying online now and a member of Jane Lewis Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your application for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Care Service Manager – RGN / RSCN / RMN