Care Service Manager – RGN / RSCN / RNLD
• Newly Qualified – 3 years experience
• Salary £25k – £30K
• Home based with regular travel
• 37.5 Hours Per Week
• 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Excellent pension scheme
• Funded Training
• Clear & precise training & development plans
• Company mobile & laptop
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care Service Manager to join a highly renowned Complex Care Provider in the South. This role would suit an RGN with up to 3 years of experience in General Nursing, ideally Complex Care.
The role is within an Organisation who support people with complex and continuing health care needs. They build person centred Care Packages and are committed to providing the highest quality continuing healthcare in the community. They have a wonderful ethos and excellent standards of care.
We are supporting them in their Recruitment Campaigns for a Care Service Manager (RGN) to manage a case load of approximately 10 Care Packages in London (North London, Central and South West).
• Complete and review Client Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC guidance
• Develop, review and implement Service User Personal Care Plans in line with CQC guidance
• Manage client care packages, monitor client care and well being
• Working with the Training Team, support the training, development and supervision of Personal
• Care Assistants, by working alongside them on assignment and assisting with competency-based training
• Work with the recruitment team to assist in the interviewing of Personal Care Assistants as
• Take part in scheduling of PAs in live out Care Packages as required
• Care Service Managers are responsible for the service our clients receive and must work with the wider teams within the organisation to ensure continuity of our service, client and customer satisfaction and resolve issues that arise.
• Care Service Managers will manage and support the Personal Assistants where applicable
Applications encouraged from experienced Nurses (RGN / RSCN / RNLD) looking for an exciting career in management of complex care packages.
Complex Care Packages can include Paediatric Care, Adult Care, Brain Injury Care, Spinal Care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care.
We are encouraging applications from experienced Nurses who have experience in any of the above areas. This role forms part of a Clinical Management team within a respected company who will actively promote your personal and career development.
Register your interest by applying online now and a member of Jane Lewis Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your application for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Care Service Manager – RGN / RSCN / RMN