We are recruiting Registered General Nurses and Mental Health Nurses for NHS and private settings in Telford, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Oswestry and Ludlow.
Benefits of working for Jane Lewis:
• Competitive rates of pay (with enhancements for unsociable hours and bank holidays)
• Flexible hours
• Various shift patterns
• A wide variety of placements, something for all experiences
• Holiday pay on every hour you work
• Free mandatory training and updates
• Opportunity for career progression
• Recommend a friend scheme up to £ 250**
• Provide temporary cover within NHS settings.
• Responsible to obtain a thorough induction and handover.
• To fully understand policies and procedures and key contacts in the work place.
• Ensure safe practice in the management, administration and recording of medication.
• Carry out regular clinical and eye observations on residents and their welfare.
• Carefully document and record everything that happens on shift.
• Provide support, guidance and leadership to other staff members.
• Report any issues to manager in charge and the Jane Lewis office.
• Work to achieve high standards of practice, care and confidentiality for all residents/patients and be a good representative of Jane Lewis and your profession.
• Adhere to the standards of the NMC, The Code, Record Keeping, The Prep Handbook and The Standards for Medicines Management
• Ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date within your practice and within the limits of your competencies.
• Current up to date pin
• Registered with the NMC
• Completed prectorship
• Relevant nursing experience
Our quick recruitment process means you are supported and kept up to date in the progress of your application.