Due to our recent ‘Outstanding’ report from CQC, we are now recruiting for a new intake of Registered Nurse’s in the Worcestershire area. Established in 1987 we are a nursing agency with a 30 year reputation for supplying quality Nurse services to the NHS and private healthcare providers including; Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and specialist healthcare facilities on a temporary basis.
Qualities we like to see in a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered with valid Pin (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Minimum of 6 Months previous experience
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families, Colleagues and other care professionals
- Good knowledge and understanding of nursing roles and professional boundaries
- A car owner with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel (Preferred)
- You will be a team player and organised
- Salary: £20.17- £28.02
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Location: Worcestershire
- Duration: Temporary ongoing
Role of a Registered Nurse:
- To provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents, based on the assessment of care needs.
- To continuously evaluate the quality of care given, and regularly reassess the needs of residents.
- To administer and order medicines.
- Liaising with GP, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and other members of the wider care team.
- Care planning and implementation of care plans.
- To work within the NMC codes of conduct and Scope of Practice and within the home’s policies and procedures.
- To continuously review your own nursing practices to develop new skills and knowledge through continuous professional development training that contribute to the enhancement of patient care skills.
- To work closely with other members of the care team, ensuring that effective, high-quality care is given, to achieve planned goals.
- To ensure the effective and efficient use of all home resources.
Benefits of working with us as a Registered Nurse:
- Great rates of weekly pay
- £500 Welcome bonus
- Being part of a ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rated organisation
- Mileage for the majority of clients
- FREE DBS (Fully refunded after 100 hours of work)
- FREE uniform
- FREE training
- Flexibility of full or part time hours
- 24/7 Out of Hours Support
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Revalidation support