Due to a rapidly expanding need in Manchester we are recruiting Mental Health Support workers support a number of clients within Greater Manchester
We are offering 2 to 4 shifts per week to suit your availability for work, the Shift patterns are Days and Nights (waking).
We provide FREE uniforms and mandatory training as well the opportunity to take a number of specialist training courses from our in-house training department.
Our Healthcare Clients
The Support worker shifts in Manchester are well-paid and flexible and the settings include private hospitals, NHS Hospitals and Private Clients.
Our clients are located across Greater Manchester and so a driving licence and access to a car will be highly beneficial.
Benefits of Jane Lewis
– Great rates of weekly pay
– £250 Referral Scheme
– FREE uniform and training
– Flexible working hours
– Range of shifts and work settings
– As an Mental Health Support worker you will need a minimum of 6 months’ relevant Mental Health experience within the last 12 months.
– Driving Licence would be advantageous
– Ability to work on your own.
– Positive attitude that can support others.
To register with Jane Lewis call Freephone 0800 077 6956 to speak with our recruitment team.
Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or complete the application form below.