Mental Health Support Worker
Up to 12 hours shifts – including night shifts
Jane Lewis healthcare offer home care packages which create a supportive and safe environment for our clients so they can enjoy living in an independent setting. We are currently resourcing for a Mental Health Support Worker for one of female clients with Asperger’s and complex mental health needs. The ideal candidate for this position should have relevant experience working with Mental Health clients. We are looking for a Support Worker who is confident and who has a positive approach to encourage independence for our client both at home and in the community
The ideal candidate will:
• Provide emotional support with mental health
• Encouragement and support with Masters University Course
• Reassurance and encouragement with anxiety issues.
Full induction will be provided along with specialized training tailored for the package
Benefits of Jane Lewis
• £10 – £13 per hour
• Full Induction
• Career development
• Industry Advice
• Personal recruitment Consultant
• 24/7 On call Support
• Refer a friend and receive **£250** once they have completed 100 hours!!
– As an Mental Health Support worker you will need a minimum of 6 months’ relevant Mental Health experience within the last 12 months.
– Driving Licence would be advantageous
– Ability to work on your own.
– Positive attitude that can support others.
– To register with Jane Lewis call 0800 077 6956 to speak with our recruitment team.
– Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com and request an application form