Our Manchester Branch is currently registering Health Care Assistants with a minimum of 6 months healthcare experience for well-paid hours in settings across Greater Manchester.
We offer flexible shift patterns to suit your individual needs however, we are seeking applications from HCAs who have weekday availability due demand from our clients.
We would be looking for applicants who have a minimum of 2 shifts worth of availability each week.
The HCA Hours
– We offer a range of shifts which include day shifts and night shifts as well as long days and 12 hour shifts.
– We provide FREE uniforms and mandatory training as well the opportunity to take a number of specialist training courses from our in-house training department.
Our Healthcare Clients
– The HCA shifts in Manchester are well-paid and flexible and the settings include private hospitals residential homes and nursing homes.
– Our clients are located across Greater Manchester and so a driving licence and access to a car will be highly beneficial.
Benefits of Jane Lewis
– Great rates of weekly pay
– £250 Referral Scheme
– FREE uniform and training
– Flexible working hours
– Range of shifts and work settings
– As an HCA you will need a minimum of 6 months’ relevant care experience in the last year.
– Driving Licence would be advantageous
– Positive attitude that can support others.
– To register with Jane Lewis call Freephone 0800 077 6956 to speak with our recruitment team.
– Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or complete the application form below.