Our Manchester Branch have some great opportunities for Health Care Assistants, if you have over 6 months experience in the care sector and looking for flexible shifts to fit around your lifestyle please apply today by calling our free phone number 0800 077 6956 or click on online.
We have various shifts available in the private sector and the NHS.
The HCA Hours
– We have day shifts available
– We provide FREE uniforms and mandatory training as well the opportunity to take a number of specialist training courses from our in-house training department.
Our Healthcare Clients
– The HCA shifts in Manchester are well-paid and flexible and the settings include private hospitals residential homes and nursing homes.
– Our clients are located across Manchester, so a driving licence and access to a car will be highly beneficial although not essential
Benefits of Jane Lewis
– Great rates of weekly pay
– £250 Referral Scheme
– FREE uniform and training
– Flexible working hours
– Range of day shifts and work placements
– As an HCA you will need a minimum of 6 months’ relevant care experience in the last year.
– Driving Licence would be advantageous
– Positive can do attitude
– To register with Jane Lewis call Freephone 0800 077 6956 to speak with our recruitment team.
– Alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.