- Location: Chester
- Reference: SMMC/Jan19
- Contract: Permanent Full Time
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
About the Role
This is a varied role for an experienced Marketing Coordinator with creativity and strong social media and general digital expertise to join award winning Jane Lewis Healthcare in our Chester city centre head office. Jane Lewis is one of the North West’s leading healthcare recruiters and has been providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions since 1987. The cornerstone of our business is carefully matching the skills, experience & aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
The Marketing Coordinator will lead on a number of key campaigns, manage the social media platform and co-ordinate with other departments within Jane Lewis to understand the business recruitment needs.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop Jane Lewis brand and promote identity across a range of channels
- Manage all on-line and social media content and activity including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In, responding to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Understand key social media trends and provide regular activity reports
- Maintain the company website and post job vacancies and weekly blogs.
- Work with individual branches to develop and progress in-house marketing campaigns and initiatives to meet their specific branch needs.
- Creation and coordinating distribution of marketing leaflets and literature.
- Analyse marketing, recruitment and web data to help define the marketing strategy.
- Look at ways of targeting new markets to help drive recruitment.
- Ensure that procedures are followed to ensure that the company is compliant with legal requirements.
- Co-ordinate and attend various marketing events and promotions throughout the year.
- Design and distribution of ENewsletters to staff and clients using Mail Chimp
- Graduate level or equivalent experience within marketing/social media
- CIM Certificate/Diploma is desirable
- Experience within the healthcare sector would be highly advantageous
- Engaging communication, presentation and photography skills
- Experience of managing company social media campaigns
- Experience of Google Analytics to track campaign effectiveness
- Experience of Google AdWords and SEO
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to create reports and present to senior management
- Organised with the ability to prioritise work on multiple demands/projects
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Results driven
- Strong relationship builder and customer focused
Benefits of working for Jane Lewis:
- Competitive Salary
- Company profit share (after qualifying period)
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Complimentary fruit
- Complimentary hot drinks
- 20 days holidays plus statutory Bank Holidays
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and highly-service driven business, then we’d love to hear from you. To apply or for further information you can contact the HR Team on 01244 404080 (option 8) or apply to HRApplications@janelewis.co.uk