Job Title: Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 plus company profit share
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding Shrewsbury Branch.
Our team supply Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants to key clients throughout the area including the NHS, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise sales and create new areas of growth.
As a member of the recruitment team you will report to the Branch Manager. You should be extremely motivated to provide a high quality innovative care service.
This role would suit someone who has experience within the healthcare recruitment industry, who has drive and is keen to grow business in a competitive environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual capable of working to targets, exceeding expectations and developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both clients and temporary workers. The successful candidate will have experience of business development and will visit clients to develop new business and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients. You will be confident on the telephone and able to deal with bookings efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers supplied are suitably qualified with the right experience. In summary the successful candidate will be approachable and tenacious with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Main duties include:
• Supplying nurses and HCA’s to a variety of clients including nursing homes and the NHS
• Building client relationships
• Business Development
• Visiting clients
• Carrying out annual appraisals and supervisions of agency staff
• All aspects of compliance
In summary the successful candidate will be confident on the telephone, approachable and tenacious with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of working within the health or social care environment is desirable
• Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
• Excellent planning & organisation skills
• Target focused
• Good team player
• Ability to generate and build strong relationships
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Work on your own initiative
• Due to the nature of the business a car owner/driver is preferred
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and forward-thinking business and make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you. In return, we can offer 28 days annual leave per annum (inc Bank Holidays), a competitive salary and the opportunity to be heavily involved in shaping the future of the company’s Shrewsbury Branch.
To apply for this role please send your CV to HRApplications@janelewis.co.uk