Jane Lewis Healthcare is a leading family business in the North West specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care. The cornerstone of our business is perfectly matching the skills, experience and aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator, or someone looking to move into a Senior Coordinator position to join our busy and friendly Complex Care team in Chester. The team provides a proactive and comprehensive service to a significant number of clients, including service users with learning and physical disabilities and acquired brain injury.
Using excellent organisational skills you will be supplying care staff to our clients ensuring that individual care package requirements are delivered. We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual capable of working to targets and developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both clients and staff. The successful candidate will be able to deal with bookings efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers supplied are suitably qualified with the right experience. They must be approachable and tenacious with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
A key function of the Care Coordinator is to efficiently coordinate the care required and develop rotas based on the availability of staff. As this is a key branch activity which requires the post holder to not only consider the needs of the service user, but also to allocate care in a way that maximises efficiency. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills and possess a keen eye for detail.
Additional duties will include:
– Providing exceptional levels of customer service to a wide range of stakeholders, to include clients, service users and colleagues
– Updating all systems in a timely fashion
– Ensuring all staff deployed are appropriately trained and qualified
– Ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, ensuring compliance with all legislation and best-practice
Applicants must have a good understanding of the Care sector, along with strong commercial awareness, the ability to multi-task, a positive and resilient approach to their work, and excellent time management skills. The ability to problem-solve and work as part of a team is also essential.
– High Degree of computer literacy, competent on Word, Excel & Outlook
– Proven telephone experience
– Target focused
– Excellent verbal & written communication
– Ability to work under pressure
– Attention to detail
– Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
– Good organisation skills
– Knowledge of the healthcare industry
– A driver with access to own vehicle
GCSE English – grades A-C
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling role, and feel that you can add value to our business, then we’d love to hear from you. We are offering an excellent salary and 28 days annual leave per annum (inc. Bank Holidays) and a company profit share.