Job Title: Branch Manager – Manchester
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 plus commission (OTE £45,000) and car allowance
Location: Manchester (city centre)
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Branch Manager for our Manchester branch based in in Manchester city centre.
This is an opportunity for an experienced individual with proven track record in management and a background in healthcare.
You will be responsible for building up a team and developing our client base in the region. The key to growing the branch will be networking with candidates, gaining referrals and establishing new business. The Operations Manager will offer support and will endeavour to provide you with the tools to become successful.
As a member of the management team you will report to the Operations Manager. You should be driven and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
You will be instrumental in building the established branch.
Day to day running of the branch including the management, leadership and development of the small team.
Ensure sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst promoting the highest standards of care and service ensuring quality standards are maintained.
Developing an innovative strategy in the area of sales and recruitment to ensure the company stands out from the crowd.
Required Skills and Experience
• Self-motivated and experience of working autonomously would be advantageous.
• Empathetic approach and commitment to understanding our clients’ needs.
• Experience of working within the healthcare environment is essential
• Budgetary management experience and financially astute
• Proven strong leadership and management qualities
• Relentlessly motivated to achieve sales
• Ability to set and meet challenging targets
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to generate and build strong relationships
• Customer focused
• Ability to demonstrate business growth strategies
• Experience of value added networking
• Project and change management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical ability
• Excellent motivator
• Decision making
• Excellent planning & organisational skills
• Ability to drive is essential
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and forward-thinking business and make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you.
In return, we can offer 33 days annual leave per annum (inc Bank Holidays), a competitive salary, commission and car allowance, and the opportunity to be heavily involved in shaping the future of the company’s Manchester Nursing branch.