Jane Lewis are a healthcare recruitment agency with over 30 years’ experience and a reputation for supplying quality staff to the NHS and private healthcare providers.
We work to match nurses, carers and support workers with their ideal positions in various settings, including nursing homes, residential homes and specialist healthcare facilities.
Working for one of the leading nursing and complex care recruiters, you will be responsible for building up a team and developing our client base in the region. The key to growing the branch will be networking with candidates, gaining referrals and establishing new business.
As a member of the management team you will report to the Operations Manager. You should be driven and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
You will be instrumental in building the branch. The key activities of the role will include the day to day running of the branch including the management, leadership and development of a small team. You will need to ensure that sales and financial targets are met within the current risk and regulatory framework whilst promoting the highest standards of care and service ensuring quality standards are maintained. Developing an innovative strategy in the area of sales and recruitment to ensure the company stands out from the crowd. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and experience of working autonomously would be advantageous. You must be able to demonstrate an empathetic approach and commitment to understanding our clients’ needs.
- Experience of working within the healthcare environment is essential
- Proven Business Development experience
- Budgetary management experience and financially astute
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve sales
- Ability to set and meet challenging targets
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Customer focused
- Ability to demonstrate business growth strategies
- Experience of value added networking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to drive is essential