We are currently seeking characters, not candidates, to join the Jane Lewis Complex Care team. If you’re passionate, personable and looking for rewarding work, read on…
The number of Jane Lewis Complex Care clients is rapidly growing, meaning we need to increase our team of available support workers.
We are looking for people with at least 6-months of experience who would be keen to up-skill through our specialist in-house training and progress their career towards complex care.
With bespoke in-house training and our own Clinical Nurse Lead, we can ensure each of our support workers has the right mix of skills, expertise, confidence and passion to work on a specific package of care.
As a Support Worker with Jane Lewis Complex Care you will ideally have experience of working within a clinical or complex care setting.
Full training will be provided, with the option to progress within the company.
Hours: Days & Nights
As a Support Worker for Jane Lewis you can benefit from the following:
- Great rates of pay £8.50 – £10.50
- 6 weekly rota
- Fast track through our registration process
- Free Mandatory Training and online training with full induction and competency sign off
- Pediatric Specialist Training & Competency sign off
- 24/7 Out of hours support
- Personal Development & Career Opportunities
- Free DBS*
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK 6 months paid experience in Health & Social Care
- A good knowledge of person centered care
- Experience with ABI is desirable
- An NVQ level 2 in health & Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- About Jane Lewis Complex Care:
The Jane Lewis Complex and Social Care team has more than 20 years of experience in providing services to children and adults with complex health and social care needs. Our vision is to make a difference; to enable people to optimise their potential and enjoy full and rewarding lives.
The Jane Lewis Complex and Social Care team are committed to working in partnership with clients and their families to deliver the highest standards of person-centred care.
Jane Lewis is accredited with:
- Best companies 2-star rating
- Investors in People silver award
- We are a disability confident employer
Refer a friend and receive £250 once they have successfully completed 100 hours of work!*
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Initial payment of £48.80 to be paid upfront, DBS payment of £48.80 will be refunded after completion of 100 hours with Jane Lewis.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply for job’ button below, or email email@example.com for further details.