Specialist Support Worker – Holywell
Pay rate: £9.50p/h (Inclusive of Holiday Pay)
Hours: 9am – 4.30pm 2:1
Jane Lewis Complex Care are currently recruiting for experienced, dedicated and reliable
support workers to join our team working within a complex care setting, providing high quality care to individuals living in their own homes.
For this particular role, due to the location the ability drive is essential.
As a Support Worker with Jane Lewis Complex Care you will ideally have a history of working within a clinical or complex care setting.
In this package you will be caring for a lady with a chromosome abnormality and learning difficulty. Our client requires support in her own home, and she is supported 2:1 due to her limited mobility and behaviours that challenge.
Full Specialist Training will be provided with the option to progress within the company.
As a Support Worker for Jane Lewis you can benefit from the following:
– Free DBS *
– Advanced Rota’s
– Competitive Weekly Pay
– Free Mandatory Training and online training with full induction and competency sign off
– Pediatric Specialist Training & Competency sign off
– 24/7 Out of hours support
– Fast tracked recruitment Process
– Prizes for Employee of the Month
– Personal Development & Career Opportunities
*The initial DBS payment of £48.80 will need to be paid upfront as part of the application process. After a completion of 100 hours with Jane Lewis the original cost for the DBS will be refunded.
The ideal candidate will have:
– UK 6 months paid experience in Health & Social Care
– A good knowledge of person centered care
– An NVQ level 2 in health & Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you Refer a friend, you will receive **£250** once they have successfully completed 100 hours of work!
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.