Jane Lewis are delighted to have secured ‘preferred supplier’ status with the UK’s leading private mental health provider. Because of this, we now have opportunities for several experienced support workers and mental health trained staff to join our team.
We are looking to place support workers within complex care and secure unit settings, to provide the highest standard of person-centred care to the people who use the service, maintaining dignity and respect and enabling them to lead as independent lives as possible.
We have a variety of shifts available on an ad-hoc basis, offering flexibility for full time or part time work.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 6 months paid experience in Health & Social Care in the UK
– A good knowledge of person-centered care
– An NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent is preferred, but not essential
– Relevant mental health training
We can offer you:
- FREE uniform
- FREE mandatory training
- Competitive Rates of weekly pay, inclusive of holiday pay, from £9.52 to £13.44 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- 24-hour support from our Out of Hours Service
If you feel you have the relevant experience, call our friendly recruitment hub team or send an e-mail to register your interest. If successful, a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch ASAP to discuss our FAST-TRACKED registration process. We look forward to hearing from you!