Jane Lewis Complex Care are currently recruiting for experienced support workers to join our team. Successful applicants will be providing high quality care to a young child requiring support with Epilepsy.
As a Support Worker with Jane Lewis Complex Care you will ideally have experience of working within a clinical or complex care setting.
Full Pediatric Training will be provided with the option to progress within the company.
Hours: Night Shifts
As a Support Worker for Jane Lewis you can benefit from the following:
– Great rates of pay
– 6 weekly rota
– Fast tract through our registration process
– Free Mandatory Training and online training with full induction and competency sign off
– Pediatric Specialist Training & Competency sign off
– 24/7 Out of hours support
– Personal Development & Career Opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
– UK 6 months paid experience in Health & Social Care
– A good knowledge of person centered care
– Pediatric Experience
– An NVQ level 2 in health & Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Refer a friend and receive £250 once they have successfully completed 100 hours of work!*
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply