Since we were established in 1987 we have continually recognised the value of our staff to our success as a quality healthcare recruitment business.
We are also acutely aware of the importance of maintaining our reputation for excellent standards of healthcare staff.
With this in mind we have developed a Candidate Charter which has been designed and developed as a way to define our commitment to the highest standards of good recruitment practice through the ten key principles to which we aspire.
Jane Lewis Candidate Charter will…
- Treat all applicants with respect, integrity & professionalism at all times.
- Adopt a consistent, accurate & timely approach to all applicants.
- Be fair, legal & ethical in all our recruitment practises with specific regard to actively promoting diversity & inclusion in the work place.
- Treat each candidate as an individual & ensure they feel consulted & valued.
- Ensure the confidentiality & data protection of all information is secured at all times.
- Endeavour to offer flexibility and adaptive practices in our selection & employment processes to augment inclusion & attract the most talented candidates.
- Always provide accurate, constructive & timely feedback throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Identify ongoing training & development for all our frontline recruitment team to ensure we continue to offer an industry leading service.
- Review our recruitment procedures through regular feedback from all candidates & constantly seek to innovate
- Always remember that the candidates are our most important asset & go the extra mile to provide the highest levels of service